ESUK November lockdown response (11pm Wednesday 4th November 2020):
- We WILL remain open for online orders
- The servicing centre is still temporarily closed but our website, electricscootersuk.com, will remain open for business
- Customer CAN collect items but via appointment only
- All customers (unless exempt in line with Government guidelines) are required to wear face coverings upon entering
- We will keep customers updated on a regular basis, adding relevant information as and when we have any updates
- Please stay safe and scoot responsibly
We will remain open for customers to pick up electric scooters and/or electric scooter parts throughout the November 2020 lockdown.
Deliveries will continue via Royal Mail and TNT (please see statements from them regarding delivery times below).
Much like before this ESUK November lockdown response, this will be under a strict appointment-only basis.
To keep our colleagues and customers safe, we will be ensuring that we maintain a 2 metre distance at all times.
All customers (unless exempt in line with Government guidelines) are required to wear face coverings upon entering.
One second, bike shops are still open, why can’t you fix my electric scooter?
Before the Government announced the second lockdown ESUK made the decision to TEMPORARILY CLOSE our servicing centre while we upgraded our scooter maintenance facilities.
I bought an electric scooter from you? Will you fix my flat tyre?
We’ll still be around for warranty repairs for our existing customers and we still have parts for electric scooters, but for now we need to concentrate on the next phase.
When will you be back up and running?
We’ll be back up and running soon, possibly straight after the second nationwide lockdown ends, but until then please find an alternative to help you with your escooter needs. Alternatively, have a go at fixing repairs yourself. This is the best time to learn.
What are Royal Mail doing throughout lockdown 2, will my deliveries delayed?
We are trying our best to keep things moving as smooth as possible. For the latest on Royal Mail’s service please see their coronavirus update:
What are TNT doing throughout this second lockdown?
Please see their COVID-19 update here: https://www.tnt.com/express/en_gb/site/alerts.html
Stay safe. Stay healthy. Scoot responsibly.
– ESUKcom team