Need to upgrade your original display for your Kugoo G-Booster? Look no further than this G-Booster Round LCD Display.
If your display is damaged, faulty or not working at an optimum level, this stock round display is exactly what you need
The perfect upgrade from the one shipped with all G-Boosters.
Fix this through the handlebars of your scooter and you’re ready for the roads.
Compatible with the Kugoo G-Booster and similar devices.
This is the perfect upgrade.
What’s in the box:
- G-Booster Round LCD Display
Is this easy to install?
Yes, simply remove the original display and attach it to the handlebars. Please be careful when re-attaching the pin connector.
Does this item come with screws?
Yes, it does. It comes with screws and an attachment to fix it to your device.
Does this item come with tools?
No it doesn’t, please use the tools that came with your G-Booster.
Is this an original Kugoo product?
This is an upgrade which is made by the same factory that make the G-Booster.
- Unclip the existing original square display via the connector. Plug in the new round display and test if it works (it should work straight away).
- Now, to install, turn off the display/scooter as you don’t want any unneccesary scooter movement (we learnt the hard way)
- Remove the handlebar grip (this is tricky so take it showly to avoid tearing the foam of the original grip)
- Use a 5mm tool to unscrew the brake lever (there is a single screw underneath the brake lever)
- Slide off the brake lever (you made need to unplug your brake to complete this step)
- Unscrew the square display via the 3mm screw (there is a single screw underneath the display)
- Slide off the display
- Now slide on the round display and screw it into place
- Reattach your brake lever and your handlebar grip (you may need to check your brakes have the same tension)
- Adjust the display and the throttle so they are comfortable to ride with. Maybe complete a test ride first.
- The P controls are the same. Hold ‘Mode’ to enter the Menu
- To change gear simply press ‘Power’ and then ‘Mode’
Who is this accessory for?
Those who need an ideal upgrade for their G-Booster.
KUGOO was founded in the year 2015 by a team of experts in the field of E-scooters.
Challenged by the growing number of cars and bikes emitting harmful substances affecting the environment, Kugoo launched its first bestselling “Cool Green” electric scooter protecting the environment and helping millions of people to commute in a new innovative way.
Their engineers and R&D team are ‘highly motivated by the challenges they face while developing state-of-the-art electric scooters.’
Kugoo regards itself as one of the leading e-scooter manufacturers in the world with a wide distributing channel across Europe including countries like Spain, Germany, Poland, Italy and more.