Start looking after your M4 Pro or M4 electric scooter. Now is the perfect time to upgrade your Kugoo M4 Pro.
If your M4 display is damaged, faulty or not working at an optimum level, this original LCD display and throttle is exactly what you need.
Exactly the same, official display as the one shipped with all M4 Pros and M4s.
Constructed from high quality materials.
Attach this to your M4 Pro and you’re good to go.
Compatible with the M4 Pro, M4 and similar scooters.
This original TF-100 is the perfect replacement.
What's in the box:
- 1x Kugoo M4 Pro LCD Display (works with M4)
Who is this accessory for?
Those who need a suitable replacement for their M4 or M4 Pro.
Is this an original Kugoo product?
Yes, the perfect high quality replacement.
- Unclip the existing original display via the connector. Plug in the new display and test if it works (it should work straight away).
- Now, to install, turn off the display/scooter as you don’t want any unneccesary scooter movement (we learnt the hard way)
- Remove the handlebar grip (this is tricky so take it showly to avoid tearing the foam of the original grip)
- Use a 5mm tool to unscrew the brake lever (there is a single screw underneath the brake lever)
- Slide off the brake lever (you made need to unplug your brake to complete this step)
- Unscrew the display via the 3mm screw (there is a single screw underneath the display)
- Slide off the display
- Now slide on the new display and screw it into place
- Reattach your brake lever and your handlebar grip (you may need to check your brakes have the same tension)
- Adjust the display and the throttle so they are comfortable to ride with. Maybe complete a test ride first.
Will this work on my Kugoo M4?
Yes, this is perfect for the M4.
Will this work on my M4 Pro?
Yes, this is perfect for the M4 Pro.
Does this work with the G-Booster?
We have not been able to get this display to work 100% with any G-Boosters.
My electric scooter looks like the M4, will this work?
We can’t confirm what electric scooters this display is compatible with.
KUGOO was founded in the year 2015 by a team of experts in the field of E-scooters.
Challenged by the growing number of cars and bikes emitting harmful substances affecting the environment, Kugoo launched its first bestselling “Cool Green” electric scooter protecting the environment and helping millions of people to commute in a new innovative way.
Their engineers and R&D team are ‘highly motivated by the challenges they face while developing state-of-the-art electric scooters.’
Kugoo regards itself as one of the leading e-scooter manufacturers in the world with a wide distributing channel across Europe including countries like Spain, Germany, Poland, Italy and more.
Why buy genuine parts?
These genuine/original parts are like the ones that came with the electric scooter.
They are often referred to as OE (which stands for Original Equipment), genuine or original but they are the parts your electric scooter was fitted with when it was made in the factory.
Unless stated otherwise they will come in a sealed manufacturer branded box or factory sealed bag. They’re the safest option because you know what you’re buying will fit your electric scooter and have the manufacturer’s guarantee.
If your electric scooter is still under the maker’s warranty it will remain valid. The downside is, these parts are generally the most expensive due to quality control and the premium materials used.