Get back on the road with this M365 Pro 350W Front Motor.
This 350W Xiaomi Mijia M365 front motor comes complete with an air-filled tyre. It may not be original but it is high quality.
Just like the original M365 Pro front motor this is 36V and comes with an 8.5-inch tyre and inner tube already pumped up and ready to go.
If you’re having problems with your M365 or M365 Pro this will get you back on the road in no time.
Rated input voltage: 110V – 240V
Rated max output voltage: 42V
Outer Diameter: 25cm
Tyre width: 8.5inch (air filled)
Package weight: Approx. 1300g
- Take a picture of the current wiring setup of your scooter
- Make sure the scooter is completely off
- Remove the old front wheel, be careful when unscrewing the wheel nuts
- Refer to the picture and install as previously wired (It should be, from left to right – BLUE GREEN YELLOW)
- Before closing back up your scooter, turn it on a make sure everything is ok. There should be no beeping.
- Screw everything back on and complete a short test run before going on longer journeys
- This is for direct replacement use
- ESUKcom can’t confirm if it will make an original, 250W M365 faster as we’ve not had that information from the manufacturer
- There is no need changing the controller
- There is no need to change the firmware
- This 350W front motor (with tyre) does not come with the red lining on the wheel hub, but it does have the same power output as the original M365 Pro front wheel.
Can this be used with the original M365?
Yes, but it will drain the battery slightly more. If you want a front motor that is perfect for the original M365 look here.
What if I install the scooter motor and I get an error code or beeping?
Make sure you have wired the scooter correctly. Especially the right (yellow) wire. That is the motor hall sensor.
What are the benefits of buying high quality products?
High quality parts are more durable and a lesser chance of them having to be replaced.
In addition, their performance will be better than other materials, guaranteeing that they last a lot longer.
And low quality, cheaper parts?
Low-quality materials are prone to cracks and breaks but an electric scooter part containing high quality materials is sure to have a longer life expectancy.
Quality materials also ensure a lower need for maintenance and that your scooter always looks its best.
Are high quality products also cost efficient?
Yes. Both short and long term, quality materials on your electric scooter ensure that you save on costs.
Are they safer?
Quality materials have higher endurance and resistance to both time and weather conditions.